For Sale 5,700,000€ - Hotels For Sale Greece, Investment Proposals, Land For Sale Greece
Complex of Houses Santorini
Land Plot Area: 10,685 sq.m
Building Surface: 1,544 sq.m
Sunny, Panoramic View, Only 300m. from the beach.
Houses in Santorini
The property consists of eight (8) independent buildings, total surface 1544 sqm without masonry, one (1) pool with Jacuzzi, total area of 400 sqm, and one (1) smaller one, heated, total area of 110 sqm . The buildings follow the sloping of natural ground and developed in four (4) benches. Both the north and south side of the property consists of four (4) buildings.
The property is fully covered by the water supply and biological sewerage of Oia.
Buildings Detailed Description
Eighteen (18) Apartments / Maisonettes of which:
– Twelve (12) Maisonettes (Buildings Type A) of two (2) bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom on the first floor and wc at the ground floor, total area approximately 78.90 sqm each. A terrace on the floor 28.40 sqm, with provision for pergola and on the ground floor two (2) terraces total area of 28.85 sqm with flower beds covered of stone.
– Four (4) Maisonettes, in three levels, ( Building Type B) of two (2) bedrooms, large lounge, kitchen, two (2) bathrooms and one (1) wc, total area of 117 sqm each. Terraces at the attic 65,50 sqm, of which 42 sqm with prevision for pergola. At the ground floor there are two (2) terraces, one at the front side of the maizonette (next to the pool) 31,70 sqm and another one at the back side 12 sqm.
– Two (2) Independent Maisonettes (Buildings Type C) of two (2) bedrooms on the first floor and one (1) bathroom, large lounge on the ground floor, kitchen and wc, total area of 98.36 sqm each. A terraces on the floor 13 sqm and on the ground floor there are two (2) terraces, total area 35 sqm, of which 20 sqm with prevision for pergola.
All the terraces at the first floor have magical view at the wonderful sunset of Oia, in which can be placed an outdoor Jacuzzi.
A fence, with stone and wooden latticed railings, can be placed at the external area of the maisonettes so as each property to have its own independent space.
– Buildings Detailed Description (As the interiors of maisonettes are unfinished)
– Buildings Type A – four (4) villas
It can be constructed four (4) villas, total area of 236,70 sqm each, without the masonry, terraces, total area of 171.75 sqm each and for each villa provided three (3) parking spaces.
– Buildings Type B – two (2) villas
It can be constructed two (2) villas, total area of 234 sqm each, without the masonry, terraces, total area of 218,4 sqm each and for each villa provided four (4) parking spaces.
– Buildings Type C – two (2) maisonettes
As in initial plans, two (2) maisonettes, total area of 98.36 sqm each, without the masonry, terraces, total area of 48 sqm each and for each villa provided two (2) parking spaces.
- Additional Features:
The structure of the buildings, the overlaps and the stairs was constructed with reinforced concrete. The reinforced concrete is coated with insulating material externally and internally, the walls with mineral wool insulation and plasterboard.
All surfaces of the buildings and the perimeter fence of the property are coated with volcanic stone of the area, which is collected during the excavation of buildings and pool.
The location of the property is such as to create opening to all sides, and for this reason windows are being placed in all directions.
- Project of Exterior Area:
All the existing buildings were constructed over black stone benches.
An artificial brook pass through along the property, from North to South, and it is traversed by the existing bridge, lined with stone.
The swimming pool occupies the central position of the property and includes Jacuzzi with outdoor BAR.
The unstructured section will be planted by the buyer with plants that thrive in the area.
Due to the large free space, except from the tree planting it can be planed areas for other uses such as, tennis court, playground, helipad etc.
The vehicles will enter the property only from the eastern side and will park in the relevant locations. All the other movements in the interior of the property will be made by the paved paths.
Overall, the project aims to create luxurious villas which are blended into the landscape with scattered buildings born through stone benches and maintaining the natural ground level, covering the needs of the most demanding owners.
1) Surrounding Area – Placing corridors of Santorini Stone and plants.
2) Internal floor tiles, quality A, (color of your choice) and wooden floors oak at the bedrooms.
3) Pool tiles.
4) Tiles at terraces and balconies (color of your choice).
5) Internal walls – plasterboard.
6) Internal doors (Quality A) with insulation.
7) Wardrobes – Kitchen for 18 maisonettes (Initial Detailed Description).
8) Painting the whole complex (Inside-Outside).
9) Energy Glazing.
10) Wooden Pergolas on terraces.
11) Electrical Installations.
12) Hydraulic Installations.
13) Bathrooms Equipment οf your choice.
14) Pool’s Machinery.
Note: The connection of water & sewer is free as all expenses have been paid.