For Sale 780,000€ - Apartments, Maisonettes in Greece, Villas for Sale Greece
2 Houses of 6 apartments for Sale at Finikia of Oia Santorini with sea Views
2 Houses of 6 apartments for Sale at Finikia
Plot of 405 sq.m
Plus common areas of 67 sq.m
Consisting of properties of total 350 sq.m
1.(Ia) Old house of 63.71 sq.m
2.(Ib) New 2 floor building with ground floor 135 sq.m, Basement 135 sq.m and 1st floor of 16.46 sq.m, Total : 287 sq.m
The available apartments are :
- Old house (Ia) of 64 m1 consisting of : bedroom, open kitchen with living room, bath and terrace
- Maisonette of 95 sq.m (Ib1), (Ground floor 76 m2+ 1st floor 16 m2) consisting of: 2 bedrooms, 1 loft bedroom, open kitchen with living room, 2 baths, balconies and terraces, with wardrobes, solar system, electric appliances.
- Maisonette of 125 sq.m (Ib2) (Ground floor 60m2 + semi basement 65 m2) consisting of 2 bedrooms on the basement, one guest room at the ground floor, open kitchen with living room, 2 baths, terraces. It is not finished. Needs doors, heating units, solar system.)
- Basement Studio (Ib3) of 37 sq.m consisting of bedroom, living room, kitchen, bath, fully furnished.
- Basement Studio (Ib4) of 36 sq.m consisting of bedroom, kitchen, bath terrace fully furnished
- Basement Studio (Ib5)of 30 sq.m consisting of bedroom, kitchen, bath, fully furnished.
*Ib1, Ib2 have fireplace and Jacuzzi
**Ib1,Ib2,Ib3,Ib4,Ib5 have central heating installed
About Finikia of Oia:
A secret place, hidden from the tourist crowds, just 1 km from the famous village of Oia and the cliff of the caldera. Foinikia (Finikia)
Ideal for a romantic getaway in Santorini, especially for a honeymoon, Finikia lies north side outside the volcano, was outside of the island.
So there is no view here on the volcanic caldera, but there are views to the sea and to the islands in front of like Folegandros, Sikinos, Ios.
In this village, you see white houses and horizontal lines, a quiet contrast to the frightening landscape of the caldera.
Vineyards and chapels scattered each dedicated to a patron saint of the villagers and sailors.
The small chapel of St. Kyriaki, offers a unique view and a solitary sunset of Santorini and the rest of the Cyclades