For Sale 1,600,000€ - Hotels For Sale Greece, Investment Proposals, Semi-finished Buildings
Investment Project in Samos Island Greece
INVESTMENT PROJECT IN GREECE (SAMOS ISLAND).
A unique 5 floor building complex (former tobacco warehouse) of approximately 5000 m2 which is located in SAMOS town (Vathi), SAMOS Island, GREECE (SEE PHOTOS INCLUDED) is being offered.
The building is suitable for HOTEL , APARTMENT DEVELOPMENT (lofts etc), or other use.
Due to it’s unique location, the building offers exceptional views to the town, the Aegean sea and the nearby forest from all levels. Because of it’s size, location ,history, architecture and materials used, this building is considered a landmark of the town.
Further details about the building/island:
· The building is within the official city plan ( “KTIMATOLOGIO” also).
· Has many large windows and high ceilings, which make the interior very bright.
· Has 4 entrances (2 in the front) and 2 in the back (the top floors of both buildings on the northern side can be accessed as ground floors from the street on the southern side). The complex also consists of an independent 2 floor building of approximately 550 m2 opposite the buildings southern side , which can be used for multiple purposes .
· The building is within walking distance from the town’s lively center (banks, hospital, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, pedestrian walks),a huge town parking, beaches and the port (other side of the gulf), which connects Samos to many other Greek islands and Turkey. The port has numerous cruiseship visits. Also, the island’s INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ( RECENT MEMBER OF “FRAPORT” GERMAN AIRPORT OPERATOR ) is 15 minutes away (by car), the port 5 minutes away and the private marina 5 minutes away.
· Samos, the island of Pythagoras, is one of the largest and most beautiful Greek islands and offers a great variety of activities like great beaches, beautiful villages, monasteries, forests and hiking paths, Unesco and archaeological sites, wine tasting, excursions to other islands and Turkey etc.
· The island has great touristic potential for hotel development and summer / yearlong homes due to it’s mild Mediterranean climate and unspoilt character (touristic, yet unspoilt), and is also great for families and pensioners.