For Sale 8,500,000€ - 1. Villas for Sale Greece, 4.Luxury Villas Greece, 5. Super premium villas for sale Greece
Seafront Property Mykonos, Luxury Mykonos Estate
Indulge in the epitome of lavish living with this extraordinary villa in Mykonos, Greece. Nestled in the sought-after Aleomandra area, just a breath away from the cosmopolitan districts of Ornos and Agios Ιοannis (Saint John), this unique residence is a testament to opulence. Spanning an expansive 600 square meters within a sprawling plot of 2600 square meters, this luxurious abode is truly one of a kind.
- Divided into two levels, the ground floor boasts a cozy sitting room, a dining room, a guests’ lavatory, and a modern kitchen.
- Two luxurious bedrooms are thoughtfully placed on the ground floor for convenience.
- Ascend the staircase to the second floor, revealing three bedrooms with en-suite amenities, including the Master Bedroom. Each bedroom offers balconies with panoramic views of the emerald blue Aegean Sea against the iconic Myconian landscape.
- The property includes four guest houses, each en suite, showcasing mesmerizing sea views.
- The villa’s design, with white and beige wall nuances and expansive glass patio doors, allows the vibrant Greek sun to illuminate every corner of the house.
- An outdoor private gym offers a unique fitness experience overlooking enchanting views of the Aegean Sea.
- The estate features an infinity pool surrounded by a meticulously landscaped pool deck, adorned with high-quality outdoor furnishings for dining, relaxation, and savoring the mesmerizing Greek sunsets.
- A cozy pool bar and barbecue spot complete the outdoor amenities, providing the perfect setting for unforgettable moments.
Location: Aleomandra The name “Aleomandra” originates from “alea,” meaning “tree line alley (pathway),” and “mandra,” meaning “gated area.” Thus, “Aleomandra” signifies a “passageway in-between the treeline.” Situated in the south-west side of Mykonos, this renowned cape is six kilometers away from Mykonos “chora” (the capital town of Mykonos). Offering the amenities of a cosmopolitan district while providing a partly secluded ambiance, Aleomandra is an ideal retreat for relaxation and self-indulgence, especially during breathtaking sunset times throughout the year. The panoramic views in the afternoons create an idyllic backdrop for lovers of a “well-being lifestyle.”
This villa in Aleomandra is poised to become a haven for its new owners and their guests, promising an unparalleled experience of luxury and tranquility on the enchanting island of Mykonos.
VIDEO: Beaches of Mykonos
50 million euros: Record price for the most privileged villa in Mykonos
The famous hairdresser, Charles Worthington, who had bought the former villa of Petros Kostopoulos, is putting it up for sale at a price that, if achieved, would break every record on the Island of the Winds.
The idyllic island of Mykonos has established itself as the playground for the rich and famous, and in recent years, visitors have been flocking to this glamorous resort. The well-known hairdresser Charles Worthington is no exception, who has worked with celebrities such as Goldie Hawn, Sharon Stone, Lily James, Tracey Emin, but also Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall. Worthington has been trying to sell his eight-bedroom mansion for €50m for a while now.
Business tycoon Charles Worthington is looking to sell an eight-bedroom villa on Mykonos, in what would be the biggest deal of its kind on the Greek island.
The 1.6-acre (6475 sq m) estate – situated on an island filled with luxury homes owned by the likes of US billionaire Todd Boehly – will go on sale for €50 million ($80 million) Τhe property is Charles Worthington, who built a fortune in celebrity hairdressing and sold his namesake beauty firm to consumer goods company PZ Cussons for about £37 million in 2004.