For Sale 480,000€ - Villas for Sale Greece
Property for Sale at Oia Finikia Santorini
Santorini-Oia, Finikia, Detached House For Sale, 105 sq.m., Condition: Amazing, Floor: Ground Floor, 2 Level(s), 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathroom(s), View: Sea, Energy Certificate: B, Investment, Traditional house, Front, Bright, Air-conditioned, Suitable for professional use, in the traditional settlement of Phoenicia, consists of 2 levels: ground floor 50sqm and 1st floor 55sqm, with the possibility of dividing into 2 independent houses, suitable for tourist exploitation
The property is part of a 8 villas complex, just 800 meters away from Oia village in Santorini.
Very close to the center of Oia.
Villas with Balconies and sea views renovated.
2 minutes walk from the local shops, mini markets and tavernas
Picturesque Oia is at 800 m.
▪ 1 km (0.6 miles) walk from Baxedes beach, one of the longest and most tranquil beaches of Santonini
▪ 1.5 km (0.9 miles) walk from Ammoudi Bay, well known for its crystal clear waters, St. Nikolas’s church and fish taverns
▪ 15 minutes walk from Santorini’ s Oia village, with its famous and beautiful sunset
▪ 15 minutes walk from Sigalas winery, one of the most important wine testing on Santorini that everybody can taste and buy exceptional local wine varieties
▪ 2 minutes walk from the bus stop
Easy access to a parking area
With two million visitors arriving each year — or nearly 10 percent of the total number of tourist arrivals for the whole country — as well as frequent first-place rankings in surveys of favorite holiday destinations, the Greek island of Santorini has emerged as one of the top tourism destinations worldwide.
There are currently 75 airlines offering flights to Santorini, with their number rising and flights arriving from dozens of countries, reaching as many as 57 a day during the summer months. Visitors also arrive on cruiseships that dock at Santorini from March until almost Christmas, letting off as many as 25,000 people a day.
The island is very close to achieving the target of all-year tourism. 100 hotels remained open throughout the winter — representing one eighth of the island’s total accommodation capacity — in order to serve visitors in the winter months