For Sale 230,000€ - Apartments, Villas for Sale Greece
Floor Apartment for Sale at Oia Finikia Santorini
Two-storey property consisting of two independent apartments (50 sq.m. and 55 sq.m., with one bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen each), fully equipped, overlooking the sea, in the most beautiful part of the traditional settlement of Phoenicia in Oia Santorini.
Can be sold separately for 230,000 euros & 250,000 euros respectively.
The property offers the possibility of joint exploitation with the adjacent complex of traditional houses.
Very close to the center of Oia.
Villas with Balconies and sea views renovated.
2 minutes’ walk from the local shops, mini markets, and tavernas
Picturesque Oia is at 800 m.
▪ 1 km (0.6 miles) walk from Baxedes beach, one of the longest and most tranquil beaches of Santorini
▪ 1.5 km (0.9 miles) walk from Ammoudi Bay, well known for its crystal clear waters, St. Nikolas’s church and fish taverns
▪ 15 minutes walk from Santorini’s Oia village, with its famous and beautiful sunset
▪ 15 minutes walk from Sigalas winery, one of the most important wine tasting on Santorini everybody can taste and buy exceptional local wine varieties
▪ 2 minutes walk from the bus stop
Easy access to a parking area
With two million visitors arriving each year — or nearly 10 percent of the total number of tourist arrivals for the whole country — and frequent first-place rankings in surveys of favorite holiday destinations, the Greek island of Santorini has emerged as one of the top tourism destinations worldwide.
There are currently 75 airlines offering flights to Santorini, with their number rising and flights arriving from dozens of countries, reaching as many as 57 a day during the summer months. Visitors also arrive on cruise ships that dock at Santorini from March until almost Christmas, letting off as many as 25,000 people a day.
The island is very close to achieving the target of all-year tourism. 100 hotels remained open throughout the winter — representing one-eighth of the island’s total accommodation capacity — in order to serve visitors in the winter months