For Sale 5,000,000€ 2,500,000€ - Luxury Villas Greece, Villas for Sale Greece
Amazing Top Hill Super Luxury Villa in Rhodes Greece.
NEW PRICE! Initial Price was
is a 10,000 m² shelter full of exotic palm trees, a swimming pool, superb relaxation and wellness areas, a private helipad and, almost hanging from the hill, there is its very best spot – a jacuzzi with a 180 degrees horizontally and vertically breath taking view.
The mansion stands gracefully on top of a private hill.
The magical mansion stands gracefully on top of a private hill. Its unique location offers the inhabitants absolute privacy, which is very scarce in a place like Rhodes.
From the very first time you visit this terrestrial paradise, you are captured by the unobstructed panoramic view of the Aegean Sea; from the dome of the Greek blue sky. You will see the beautiful and stunning iridescent colors of the sky, while the sun sets right in front of your eyes.
The way to the Villa is cinematic, via a private road, by a limo vehicle. Is secured 24/7. Top example of minimal aesthetics, with touches of luxury.
The villa is a smart home and everything can be operated from your phone.
It has a great yard ideal for parties and friend gatherings.
In the yard there are very beautiful trees from different kind of trees, lemons, oranges, grapes, oranges, figs and more.
Just 5 minutes drive to the beach and the hospital.
Τhe mansion was estimated by international rating agencies at 6 million euro!
A magical place.
Main House :
1 master bedroom with two dressing rooms and ensuite bathroom with hot tub & shower
• 2 suites
• 3 double bedrooms
• 4 bathrooms
• 1 fully equipped kitchen connecting to a lounge area
• 1 living room with fire place
• 2 dining areas
• Wellness & Spa Corner (steam room, sauna, gym, massage room)
• Central A/C & floor heating
• Safety deposit boxes available
• Built in speakers & Bluetooth speakers (connecting to all devices)
• 8 LG smart TVs with SAT receivers
• 1 dining area (or more upon request)
• Swimming pool with jacuzzi
• 1 private outdoor Jacuzzis
• 1 WC in the external area next to the pool
• 1 gazebo with BBQ
• 1 pool bar
• 1 outdoor furnace
• 9 outdoor lounge areas of different styles
• 1 helipad • Parking area
• 3 LG 600Watt bluetooth speakers (connecting to all devices)
• Huge green grass area – yard
• 500m. private road leading to the property
• 1 private main gate with security
• 1 private Grand entrance with security
Extra Stuff House:
On the back side of the hill and very close to the main house, you can find a smaller one – approx. 50sqm.
The extra building is a 2 floors house that can accommodate 4 people, has it’s own fully equipped kitchen, sitting room and bathroom.
This house is ideal if you need absolute privacy and quietness and has no internal connection with the main house.
The main house has exactly 426 sqm.
EXCELLENT CHOICE ALSO AS AN INVESTMENT – THE VILLA GENERATES A DAILY INCOME OF 3.500- 5.000€ ! Also many wedding ceremonies take place at the villa with an average daily income of 15.000 euro.
The villa is rented from American Film company just for July of 2021 for 180.000 euro! There is outstanding same proposal for September – October of 2021.
• Airport: 10 min. • Port: 15 min. • Marina: 15 min. • City centre: 15 min. • Casino: 13 min. • Palace of the Grand master: 15 min. • Anthony Quinn Bay: 45 min. • Elli Beach:15 min. • Ladiko Beach: 15 min. • Kalithea Springs: 18 min. • Valley of the Butterflies: 25 min. Lindos Beach: 40 min. • St. Pauls Beach: 40 min.
With 300 days of sunshine per year, Rhodes is mostly famous for it’s romantic Old Town, which is among the best-preserved Medieval Towns of Europe, with surrounding strong walls, paved paths, elegant stone mansions and the impressive castle with the Palace of the Grand Master that was built in the 14th century and can be still easily visited. A drive around the island will bring you to magnificent beaches, impressive sightseeing and picturesque villages, touristic sites, and secluded places for total privacy.
Rhodes, is the capital of the Dodecanese, an island which is ideal not only for those who want to relax but also for those looking for an action-packed holiday! With it’s bright green hills, rich green valleys and uninterrupted line of golden beaches, Rhodes is truly a blessed place. Add in the excellent facilities for tourism with great nightlife, casino and unique fresh sea food restaurants almost on the water! The island’s special blend of cosmopolitan and traditional venues, it’s numerous cultural and archaeological sites and you’ve got yourself the perfect holiday destination. Keep in mind…your Don Mansion holidays will be unforgettable and these memories will stay with you forever!