SOLD 1,500,000€ - Villas for Sale Greece
Modern Villa at Panorama Thessaloniki
- Rooms:Eat-in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Formal Living Room
- Amenities:Hot Tub, In ground Pool, Kitchen Facilities, Patio/Deck, Pool – Outdoor, Sidewalk
Floor area : 350 Land area : 1250 Rooms : 9
About this Property:
Detached house of 350 sq.m. at Panorama of Thessaloniki
- Construction year: 2009
- Rooms: 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 WC, set over 3 levels
- Corner location, airy, bright, 1.250 sq.m. plot of land, south east exposure, view at sea
- Additional features: playroom, garden, pergola, BBQ, pool, Jacuzzi, 3 parking spaces, storage space, plastic frames, individual heating, fireplace, furnished, built in wardrobes, recently painted, air-condition, satellite antenna, solar water-heater, boiler, alarm, security door, double pane windows, elevator
Thessaloniki, (520 km. north of Athens) is the second largest city of Greece and the most important center of the area. Built near the sea , it is a modern metropolis bearing the marks of its stormy history and its cosmopolitan character, which give it a special beauty and charm.
Take a tour in the center of Thessaloniki and plan to visit its nearby destinations. Also, while being in Thessaloniki it is worth going up to Halkidiki, the famous sea resort only 30 min distance.
Thessaloniki has been voted “European City of the Future 2014”:The annual competition organized by the Financial Times’ FDI magazine (Foreign Direct Investments), declared Thessaloniki, northern Greece, to be the best European city of the future for 2014 in terms of human resources and lifestyle.