For Sale 10,500,000€ - Hotels For Sale Greece
Hotel : New Building in 8 floors and 25 Apartments In Athens
New Building with 25 Luxury Apartments from 45 m² to 115 m² each in 8 floors
In a building with 25 flats with a total built area of 2.000 m², with swimming pool on the terrace, 24 parking spaces, distributed in 2 underground levels, fitness center, private & communal gardens.
It will start operating as Hotel at November of 2017 – Contract for 5 years
SUBSTANTIAL COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT
The building is situated on one of the Athenian neighborhoods, located north of the historical centre of the city. The last few years it has been converting into an up-and-coming, trendy district. In fact it has become an area of artists and young visionaries has opened art galleries, restaurants, cafés, and gardens in some of the empty lots. The main Square is the heart of the neighborhood and draws residents and visitors with its open space, greenery, periodic festivals and gatherings as well as adjacent restaurants, theatres and art galleries.
Within a 2-minute’s walk from the nearest Metro station
Walking distance from the historical and commercial center of Athens
A short walk distance to Syntagma Square, the Acropolis and Plaka area
35 km from the Eleftherios Venizelos Athens International Airport
10 km from the port of Piraeus
Close proximity to the National Road
- has a total building area of 3.624 sq.m
- has a tourist permission as a four-key (=5-star) Apartment Hotel with a total capacity of one hundred and seventy (170) persons plus.
- consists of twenty-four (24) apartments.
- benefits of twenty-four (24) parking spaces in the basement.
- Twenty-four (24) Apartments
- Forty-seven (47) Bedrooms with a total capacity of ninety-four (94) beds
- Fifteen (15) Suite Bathrooms
- Twenty-four (24) Living rooms for 90 people
- Twenty (20) Bathrooms
- Thirteen (13) WC’ s
- 6 Apartments between 47-53 sq.m each, with 1(one) bedroom & 1 (one) bathroom
- 4 Apartments between 80-106 Sq M with two (2) bedrooms (en suite bathrooms) plus one (1) WC
- 2 Apartments between 76-78 Sq M with two (2) bedrooms (1 en suite bathroom)
- 7 Apartments between 72-82 Sq M with two (2) bedrooms, one (1) bathroom and one (1) WC
- 2 Apartments between 100-117Sq M with three (3) bedrooms (1 en suite bathroom), one (1) WC
- 3 Apartments of 84 Sq M with three (3) bedrooms (1 en suite bathroom)
SOME CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BUILDING
Very low energy consumption costs, due to:
External thermal insulation (thermal front)
Thermally-interrupted frames with energy double glazing glasses
Photovoltaic frames that provide electricity for common use
LED lamps in all communal areas
Individual Natural Gas Boiler for heating and hot water for each apartment
Individual installations of air-conditions (cool and heat) for each apartment
A lot of bedrooms with their own –en suite- bathroom (15 in the building)
Enforced antiseismic framework constructed of reinforced concrete C30/37
Sound Insulation in the floor, walls and ceiling
Electrical installation with alarm and data and telephony in structured wiring
Terrestrial and satellite TV installation with 4 reflectors
Swimming pool in the roof of the building with panoramic view
Common areas with especial aesthetic beauty and works of art, indoors and outdoors
Music through sound installations in the underground parking and the elevators
Individual verandas with absolute privacy
The building has ..
- Warden ( part time employment ). He will take care of the building’s cleaning, security and maintenance, along with the gardens, the swimming pool and the rest of the communal spaces of the building
- Swimming pool on the building’s terrace, with led lighting and wi-fi, accessible only by the individual resident’s card holders, offering spectacular views of the Acropolis
- Fitness center ( communal room ), accessible only by the individual resident’s card holders, with wi-fi, equipped with treadmills – TV and other fitness machinery
- Gardens, cultivated with Greek plants
- Communal spaces with distinctive aesthetics, pieces of art and music system. The communal space lighting have very low energy consumption as the electronic lights installed have long-life and low energy consumption ( led )
- Photovoltaic panels installation that will fund the energy consumption of the communal spaces which is already reduced by the use of electronic lighting
- A Well that will cover the demand in water from the swimming pool ( will be used after special filtering ), the gardens the building’s cleaning, evidently reducing the cost of the water bills
- Individual balconies, of absolute privacy, with low, constant safety lighting during the night time
- Individual air-conditioning system for each flat ( with hot-cold function )
- Individual boiler for heating and hot water for each flat, using natural gas, known for being economical and offers a good quality, clean combustion. This way each owner will set independently the desired heating level and will control the heating cost, avoiding any communal heating expenses
- Electronic equipment, including alarm system, satellite TV ( 4 satellites ), phone and DATA network.
The building is located in Metaxourgeio in a very clean and quiet neighborhood, about 50 meters from Metro Station – with direct connection to the airport – just 10 minutes from the highway and 25 minutes from the port of Piraeus
Metaxourgeio is one of the Athens’ most fascinating neighborhoods. Lying roughly north west of the city center, it takes its name from the traditional industry that once populated the area: literally, the ‘silk factory’. Some say it’s the new Gazi, while others say it’s nothing like it, while visitors to the city sometimes don’t realize there’s a difference at all.
But there is. Separated from Metaxourgeio by Irea Odos, the ‘Holy Street’ that linked Athens to the ancient city of Elefsina to the west, Gazi was the site of Athens’ first encounter with the modern urban phenomenon of gentrification. Except in Gazi, it arguably happened too fast.